Easy as 1, 2, 3:
With all of the responsibilities of business ownership, do you truly have the ability, time, and skill level to take care of your day to day, month to month quarterly and annual accounting, controllership and compliance issues? Likely not, if you did, you would be in our field not yours.
Getting the right help to take care of your business accounting needs is easy with Faye. Simply ship your information to our address and I will handle the rest! Upon submission of your next month, we’ll be happy to exchange your completed, easy to understand financials!
Would you like a regular visit? Faye is happy to discuss a flat monthly and customized rate based on your needs and requirements.
The result you receive? Peace of mind, less stress, greater cash flow, understandable advice. A financial package from a firm that understands your world and lets you know exactly where you stand and how you’re doing. Focus on what puts money in your pocket and contact Faye today!
If you are caught up to date (within three prior months), you are eligible for our flat rate monthly packages and save big money! You no longer have to worry about a fluctuating bill that will show up without warning and be immediately payable! Know what you pay and when you’re paying it.
Use one of our pre-made packages, or build your own. Packages start at a monthly fee of $350.00 + HST.
Read below to see what’s included in our packages or contact us to receive your free consultation!
If you need help in the cleaning up of your business finances read here.
- Monthly Internal Financial Statements & Reporting
- Trial Balance Management & Reporting
- Audit Preparation, Attendance & Preparation
- Audit Avoidance
- Asset Allocation and Depreciation Management
- GL & System Management
- Expense analysis and cost saving strategies
- Personalized Communication with Accountant of your Choice(CA/CGA/CMA)
- Liaison Services with CRA, WSIB and additional agreed upon Service Providers
- Month end closing including reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Credit Card, Loans
- Payroll including Union & Non-Unionized Employees
- Payroll Setup
- Union Remittances
- T4, T4A, T5, T5018 Preparation, Summaries & Submission
- Accounts Payable Management (including receiving mail and paying invoices)
- Accounts Receivable Management & Collections
- Year-end submission and follow up with Accountant
- Government Remittances, Reconciliation & Submission (HST/WSIB/Employee Deductions)
- Generalized Cash Flow Planning & Forecasting
- Financial Analysis Models
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning & Action Plans
- Mindset & Growth
- Board of Directors Engagement
- Accountability Partner